Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the season

Confession time. I love Christmas. No really. I LOVE Christmas. I just stopped waking people up 4:00 AM on Christmas morning a few years ago. I guess it's not as cute when you are in your thirties. I don't think my parents found it cute when I was ten either. My poor parents. They had so very few sleep in days....

The tree is up. It looks pretty good. We had to get an artificial tree this year. I really hate artificial trees. Probably because that is all we had growing up and the novelty of a freshly cut REAL tree hasn't worn off yet. The novelty has worn off for James a long time ago. He is an artificial tree pusher right now. He won the battle this year. Apparently pine needles are not good snacks for eight month old children. Fair enough....

Doesn't everyone have a naked woman beside their Christmas tree? Notice the lovely baby gate on the right side of the tree. That was all part of my grand design plan.


Because it is doing this outside, my little man needs to be dressed up like this. Tee hee.





2 comments:

clare b said...

Look at all that snow! Now that is what Christmas is meant to look like. Awwww I wanna be there.

Mama Marks said...

Your house is a Christmas card inside & out! If I win Lotto on the weekend, look-out, you've got 4 girls coming to stay! xx