Friday, December 26, 2008

Sneak Peek

I have my Thailand post (it's more like a mini novel) all typed up. Just waiting on some pictures. Until then, I thought I would give the grandparents one last Christmas prezzie. I am in love with these collages. An excellent way to show off oodles of Rowan. His great grandparents bought him the most beautiful red wagon. We are talking a well made little piece of wood art here. The wheels can even be taken off and skis can be put on instead. I can't wait for James to put it together! Grandma has the little guy tonight, so I am off to wash some floors, watch the Canadian junior hockey team kick some ass, and take in some Brad Pitt (we rented Burn after Reading)

2 comments:

Mama Marks said...

the red wagon sounds so lovely, do you think you can all fit on and ski/roll your way to Oz?! I'll have Tim Tam's ready ...

Marcail said...

Precious. That's a great idea- exchanging wheels and skis.