Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hide and Seek

I have to admit, that every once in a while I will get a massive girl crush. It has nothing to do with looks and everything to do with talent, always of the artistic sort. I can't tell you how much I adore Mia Michaels. She pretty much rocks my world. And then this girl came along, who is making me forget about my Mia obsession. Well, maybe only until the next season of So you think you can dance starts. If you don't know Imogen Heap, well...shame on you. The first link below will take you to the song that can be heard constantly in my headphones at work. Imogen was also in a band called Frou Frou, whose song Let Go was featured on the Garden State Soundtrack, which could be one of my favourite movie soundtracks ever! Imogen is a classically trained cellist and pianist. She plays clarinet, drums and guitar as well. I love over achievers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpSv2mNhhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgcIpKL86Jk

Mia, there's a new girl in town!

No comments: