Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Things

I have been tagged on Flickr and on Facebook many times by many people, so here you have it
  1. If it's true that the human body is made up of something like 75% water, then I am made up of 75% coca-cola. Guaranteed.
  2. I am actually proud of fact number one.
  3. Stay at home mothers who said that looking after their kids was the hardest job out there were super annoying to me. That was until i had a child of my OWN. I have never been so utterly wrong about something in my entire life.
  4. I love my pug Lola like a child. It's going to be a rough ride for all those around me when she dies.
  5. I also believe that Lola is me in dog form.
  6. My mom always told me from a young age that I would have to succeed in the workplace to be able to afford my lifestyle. Um. She was right.
  7. I live for fashion.
  8. I truly think that laughter is the best medicine. If you are not funny, or take yourself too seriously we are just not going to make it as friends. Period.
  9. I was born to be a redhead.
  10. My husband is one of the most considerate, self sacrificing people I have had the pleasure of meeting. If Rowan ends up being half the man that James is, then I have done my job as a parent.
  11. I was considering opening up my own Pilates studio, until i went through the certification process and realized that I would end up hating something that I love to do if it became a job.
  12. Music makes the people come together.
  13. I traveled the world to realize that there is no where that I would rather be then in Canada.
  14. Save the drama for your mama. I have been known to sever ties with people who are overly dramatic. It's like poison to me and it wears me down. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!
  15. I rarely cry and do not like to talk about my feelings with anyone but my journal.
  16. I am genuinely a happy go lucky person. Always have been and hopefully always will be. That being said, when I am not happy, my world seems to come to a grinding halt.
  17. I wish I would have taken dance lessons from a young age. I fantasize about being on "So you think you can dance" often!
  18. I used to pay my brother to tickle my feet when we were younger. Now, I get my husband to do it for free.
  19. I am intolerant of intolerance.
  20. I can't stand VPL. (Visible panty lines).
  21. Vanilla Sky is one of my favourite movies. "Every minute of every day is a chance to turn it all around" is one of my all time fav. movie quotes.
  22. I need a little edge in my life and with my relationships. No vanilla please, I need a side of quirky.
  23. If my boobs don't come back up to where they were before having a kid soon, I will throw money at the problem and be done with it.
  24. I love me a killer heel. Louboutins, Jimmy Choo and Chloe...oh my!
  25. I am one lucky girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, ha, ha...these made me laugh michelle. leave it to you, to nail you.

i think you have summarized yourself very nicely in 25 points.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh so many of these i could replace.
i have said intolerant of intolerance on one of these lists before i think.

and i feel like im betraying you-but i have quit drinking coke!

tara