Monday, October 4, 2010

Unicorns and Rainbows

My husband and I have this running joke about "adding sparkle" to websites since we are IT Consultants. Imagine my elation when he sent me this e-mail today.

Hi Michelle,

You remember when I told you about an app that can add Unicorns to any Web Site? Well guess what? They've upgraded their app, and they can now add both Unicorns and Rainbows. How awesome is that? Get it here:

http://www.cornify.com/

Regards,

James

Buahaha! Little notes like these make my day. Just wanted to spread some unicorn and rainbow sparkle your way today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't add a "cornify" button to your page...boo!

- not your husband

Michelle Springer said...

Ha! I will add one just for you! The site was down when I wrote this post. Rainbows and unicorns sure are popular. Thanks for making me laugh today....And one more thing "Not my Husband"......SPARKLE! ;)