Tuesday, October 19, 2010

December Daily 2010

I have been thinking about doing the December Daily this year, but I don't think I would see it through if I had to create the album on my own. Too much going on these days, and violin lessons are starting up soon. Ugh. Violin homework. I don't know what it is about minis. I start them but never finish. I burn out about halfway in. And the obsesser in me needs to follow through on things I have started, so this year I purchased an album from Evalicious. It takes some of the work out of the equation, and I think I can realistically commit to finishing it for the month of December.


1 comment:

Kimberly said...

i just wanted to say hi. so....hi. okay, i guess there's more to it than that. when james died, i lost my zest for life. i lived life passionately. but now...well...nothing is the same. doesn't mean things can't again be great, i know that. but dude. it is DAMN hard to pick up your life, watch your boys go throgh what ours have... to live balls out and pretend everything is great. things are definitely better. and getting better all the time. so i guess i just wanted to say i love how you grab life by the balls and live all out. with passion. i really really really want to get back to that.