Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rosie and her James


My best friend Rosie and I have this problem. We both have significant others named James. This is Rosie and her James, as we like to call him. Not my James. Don't they make a lovely couple? Doesn't Rosie look like a smurf? Or should I say Smurfette. Not in the blue skinned way, as in the she's itty bitty way. And if you don't know what a smurf is then you are too young to be reading my blog, go away! I shouldn't be made to feel like an old fart on my own blog.....

Back to these two. I am in the midst of planning a girl's getaway bachelorette party. To Mexico. Fingers crossed. Because Mama needs a vacation, somewhere where they serve pina colodas. Some place where a nice tan person takes your order by the pool and comes back in minutes with a fruity beverage. This Canadian wants to migrate south for at least a week. So, yes, I am pushing Mexico. That's right, I'm a pusher.

In the midst of planning what I am sure will be the event of my year, and a feast for the eyes (have you seen her store?!) Rosie and her James went and visited my Tara. That's right. My Tara. The engagement pictures?! In the words of Carrie Bradshaw, "Me likey!"

I don't know what's with me tonight. Someone must have put a side of sass in my beef burrito.

One more picture for good measure. Because they just are adorable.

1 comment:

Michelle Clement said...

Oh, cute!! :) What lovely pictures! And I grew up with the Smurfs, no worries. :) he he. Have fun, if you go to Mexico! We went to the Mayan Riviera last year and it had the best sandy beaches & teal water! I'm not sure how the oil spill has affected it down there (so sad!! :(..), but I highly suggest it!