Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Create

I am going to take brief pause from all this dog talk and post a few layouts that I created with Studio Calico's Summer Camp kit. I love this kit. It rivals Joyland as a favourite. The first layout's design and topic are ones that I have used before so this is the About Me..Second Edition page. I wish I could swim in that rose ribbon. This one just sort of fell together.



And this layout....I messed up and had to cover my tracks. I tried using the alpha stamp that was in the Sugar Woods add on this month, and had stamped the word "Nana" under one picture, and I was well onto finishing stamping Rowan's name when I got to the W and it smudged. So those two labels with the names on them are actually masking my mistake...Blah.


And then my cover page for Debee's Inspire Lovely class. I love Debee's style, but it is very different from my own. Very different. I still have spray paint on my hands.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovin' the last page with the splatters of paint! TFS!

meredith said...

I love all three of these!!