I thought it was very interesting to look back at the 25 things about me blog post that I did a year or two ago, so I thought it would be fun to take another crack at it.
1. The darker and grittier the music the more it makes me happy. Weird, I know.
2. I hate the smell and taste of black licorice. The only reason I bring this up is that presently my conditioner wreaks of black licorice and I am not liking it so much.
3. I love Italian sheets.
4. However, I do not love my pug Lola puking all over them two days in a row.
5. I am obsessed with the show Hoarders.
6. I screw up every expression known to man and it is a running joke with my husband. For example "James if we win the lottery we can live pig on the hog!"
7. I tend to ruminate about things. The important things and the not so important things.
8. I want to love yoga, but I only like yoga. Is it natural to contort one's body to look like a giant pretzel?
9. You know the 80/20 rule? I have a closet full of the most amazing clothes, and I choose to wear sweats or jeans about 80% of the time. I get dressed up to go to work but that is about it.
10. My hair is curly. I wish it wasn't.
11. My hair has a whole lot of grey. But, I will be dying my hair until I die so it is fine by me.
12. Sometimes James has to throw me in the shower. Kicking him does no good. He is much stronger and bigger then me.
13. I hate showering because it means I have to get my hair wet, which means that I have to spend the next hour blow drying and straightening it because of fact number 10.
14. I spilled a container of Kool-aid over my brother's head when I was younger. He dared me. I poured. He told on me. I blamed him. We were both sent to our rooms. That story still makes me smile.
15. I snuck broccoli into my meatballs and carrots into my tomato sauce yesterday. Yes, I am becoming one of THOSE mothers that tries to stick vegetables in everything.
16. I don't eat the broccoli meatballs or the carrot tomato sauce. No, no, no....My husband and my son eat the healthy stuff. I tend to reach for a chocolate bar.
17. I know I need to change fact number 16.
18. I like Twilight. There I said it. I committed it to writing.
19. I hate country music.
20. I wish I was as forgiving as my husband. Even if I was, I would still hate country music.
21. I don't tan. It's hopeless. Winter = pale Summer = pale + freckles
22. I may be the only person on the planet that loves McDonald's Filet O Fish. Actually make that two. My grandfather liked to eat them too.
23. I don't like beer. I have only drank it once. It was a bad experience involving a drinking game in university.
24. In my house, drinking the last Coke is the equivalent to cutting my arm off. Or me cutting yours off. Be warned.
25. I am dreaming of Positano, Italy.
Simple DIY Projects for Your Bathroom
8 months ago