Monday, April 6, 2009

Yellow

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.




I got really lucky today and randomly spun the Ticketmaster wheel for Coldplay tickets. They have been on sale for a month now, and I sporadically have gone on the site to check for tickets, only to have the nose bleed tickets show up. Well not today my friends. Today the magic wheel showed me two tickets that are on the reserved floor, nine rows from the center of the stage. It's going to be a good year of concert going I tell ya!

Rowan got some new toys that he is lovin. He comes trucking down the hall screaming what we like to call "his war cry" on his little yellow trucky thing. Oh, and he likes to randomly take blocks and drag them across the hardwood.




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

dude.
u suck.
i LOVE coldplay.
do ya wanna be my new best friend? ;-)