Monday, July 9, 2012

It's in the mail...

A big thanks to everyone who bought stamps over the past week. This is the first time I have ever sold any scrapbook supplies and with the amount of e-mails that poured in, getting them cleaned, packaged and mailed in a timely fashion was a workout! Oh, and you know..there is that job that I have, that kid I need to look after, dogs to pat, a husband to boss around... I didn't have the opportunity to package everyone's stamps as lovely as this one. Straight vanilla for the first round that went out about a week ago. I assumed that most would like to get them faster and sacrifice on the pretty. However, I may be talking to the wrong crowd...Skimping on the pretty may be a crime with this here gang. If that is the case, please forgive me. This weekend my mother in law took the little guy for the night so I had the opportunity to spiff some of them up a wee bit. This one is on its way to a gal name Colleen...

I hope they found happy new homes, and I would love to see what you do with them once you have had the opportunity to use them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahem "..a husband to boss around..." - not your husband