Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy NSD!

It is National Scrapbook Day today. Yes....there is such a thing ;) Anywhoo, I have been participating in a few of the challenges over at Studio Calico. They aren't my favourite layouts by a long shot, but I do love the photos.






And then I found this Australian clothing company. I am drooling as we speak. Banjo and Matilda. Price point is a little insane though. So all I'll be doing is looking and not buying. Is it me or does Elle Macpherson not age?! No fair! They have some pretty amazing striped cardis and tanks and all done in super soft cashmere.


"The Karen" has the bug, so there is a whole lot of yard work being done today. Gotta run to Home Depot to pick up a fence....

1 comment:

Curlywiggles said...

Love your layouts, especially the bottom one. The SC challenges were fun weren't they?!