Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scores from Roslyn

I had the opportunity to meet Demy Lee the gal behind one of my favourite clothing lines this year during Coterie in NYC. Loved getting to meet her, talk children, and thank her profusely for making the comfy, stylish sweaters that I have lived in for the past several years, not to mention when I was preggo. My bestie Rosie carries her line at her boutique Roslyn. Truth is even though I have left Chicago a few years back, I still almost exclusively shop at her boutique. She sends me pictures of the must haves and then sends them my way. Here are the latest scores.

Pas de Calais - Japanese line that has finally hit the States. I really love this line. This shirt is so great on. The piece of chiffon in the front moves as you walk. Looks really dressy, but feels like a t-shirt on.

This cardigan is so adorable. Very lightweight and has a piece of dark grey chiffon that lines the front.This next two pieces, I do not own, but I love.


I do have a scarf from the Pas de Calais line. It's not the one below, although I do love it. I have a penchant for scarves. Rosie sent me the picture of the white scarf I did purchase with the subject line "Scarf lovers unite" :)
Demy Lee. This dress is made out of very thin cashmere, which I will wear with the white and blue striped tank underneath.

The back of the dress.
I have been wearing this cardigan incessantly.

Nicholas K dress. Big fan of this line as well. Very hip, urban feel to the line.

2 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

ooooh i love every piece you've shown! looks so comfy and casual! tfs!

jo marks said...

love your wardrobe, maybe you should come on holiday here and show it all off?! :)