Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project Life 2012

I wanted to post the first few weeks of Project Life for my friend Robyn to get a visual of what lies ahead of her.  She just had a baby boy, and although she is not a scrapbooker, she came across PL on my blog and is contemplating starting the project to document her little guy James first year of existence.

This project is time consuming, but I am getting so much positive feedback from my family, I keep forging on. For whatever reason, this project intrigues my family more than my scrapbook pages.  Admittedly, it has been fun for me to flip through it too.  I am amazed at the amount of information that I have already forgotten over a period of a few weeks.   

Title Page - Lots of Studio Calico stamps being to put to use. The "This" negative tag is by a company called Ormolu.  I have incorporated many of their tags into PL.


Week One - More Ormolu tags.  Lots of Amy Tangerine embellishments, and journaling cards by Marcy Penner.  I am also reaching for Elle's Studio tags quite a bit. 



Week Two - I have struck a really good balance between memorabilia, photos and journaling with PL.  I am also trying to resist the urge to buy more of anything for this project and use my stash. But there are loads of journaling tags out there right now that are making me a little weak in the knees. Especially the goodies from Bananafish Studio.  I have not been quick enough on the draw though.  Her stuff has sold out in minutes the past few times she has restocked her store.



Week Three

Week Four

 Week Five

 Week Six

 Week Seven


I have also completed week eight, but it has a good deal of journaling that I would like to keep private.  So Robyn, are you convinced? :)

3 comments:

Zorina said...

Oh, wow! CONGRATS...I'm still working on mine. You inspire me, I really need to focus on it this weekend. TFS!

jo marks said...

i love your project life pages! i want to touch them with my own hands and read them with my own eyes! it looks so good :) xx

Vee said...

love your PL pages!! xo