Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fall Fashion

I know that we are in the throws of summer, and I do appreciate all the sunny weather we have been getting, but I have a weak spot for fall clothes. The sweaters, the blazers, the jackets...Oh sweet lord. The jackets.

I love this blazer. LOVE. I could wear this to work and going out for drinks. Same with the dress below. Both from the Proenza Schouler 2011 fall collection. Adore the lace up leather boots with the dress.





And speaking of leather boots, take a look at these bad boys. The Italians do know how to make some mighty fine leather boots. These boots are from a company called Guidi.



I love fashion, however, I am not big on the actual shopping part anymore. I don't have the patience to roam amongst the crowds of people, waiting for a changing room with a three year old in tow.....So, I just call Rosie. She sends me pictures of what she thinks I would like (she gets it right 99.99% of the time), I choose, and then she ships it off to me. No muss, no fuss.

Here are a few things that she has sent that have caught my eye.

Elizabeth & James jacket



Valentino Red Collection dress



I have no idea where I would wear the leather and chiffon black dress (definitely not work), but I would love to rock that thing out.

1 comment:

Michele H. said...

I have to agree with you that as much as I love summer it's fall that has my heart:) those boots are killer and i'm a sucker for well made boots!