Monday, February 11, 2013

RAK Winner

Thanks to all the ladies that entered the RAK. Apologies that I didn't get this posted on Saturday or Sunday.  Let's just say that both my husband and I had fun on his birthday.  I even pulled an all nighter and did not sleep on Saturday night.  I have not done one of those for about ten years. I am definitely paying the price. James found me last night in our bedroom with my laptop in hand and completely passed out.

Enough about me....the winner is

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a great giveaway!!!
cgummerson@hotmail.com
I'll be sending you an e-mail tomorrow with the details!

2 comments:

Nitasha said...

Congrats to the lucky winner! And happy to hear that you all had a fab birthday celebration! Today is my birthday and I'm about to pass out from exhaustion...I think my all-nighter days are over! LOL!

Kathy said...

Congrats to the winner hope she responds! Sounds like you had a fun birthday celebration with your husband. Oh an all nighter yeah I would so pay for that if I pulled one of those lol.