Monday, September 5, 2011

Scrapbooking Schtuff - Take Seven

My camera has been on the fritz lately.  The focus on the camera is not working correctly, which is why these layout photos didn't come out as crisp as I would have liked.  It may be time to get a new Canon body very, very soon.  The first two layouts were made using Studio Calico's Boardwalk kit.  The "I Do" layout uses both the Crate Paper Portrait and Emma's Shoppe collections.

Rowan Show Me Your Monster Face

Seeing This Makes Me Happy


I Do....Based on the Style Me Pretty blog post. 

3 comments:

Ursula Schneider said...

these are great Michelle, love the photo choice on I Do. Good luck shopping for a body. It's always fun getting new equipment.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pages, the last one is so cool! I love the perspective of the photo!

Jill said...

Awesome layouts! That first one cracks me up!