Monday, January 3, 2011

Holiday Wrap-up

I have been busy making espresso for anyone who has a mouth and is over the age of let's say two and a half and doesn't have four legs. I am in love with my Christmas present. The Nespresso CitiZ in White to match my kitchen. This particular edition was inspired by the Chicago skyline. So it was destiny really. I went down to the Nespresso boutique today to redeem my 75 dollar gift certificate to fill up on coffee. Caramel, Vanilla, Almond, Brazilian and Indian blends....divine! I also use my milk frother to make Rowan a wicked cup of hot chocolate. And if it's good enough for Clooney, well then, it is good enough for me...




James and I stayed in for New Year's. I am OVER going out for NYE. We decided to be hermits this year and played the Xbox Kinect that James got the family for Christmas. Soo fun! That thing is a workout and a half and I needed to stop after about 20 minutes of play to grab some water and to pull out the fan and blast cold air in my face....

I'll be back tomorrow with a favourite 1o layouts of 2010 post. I was perusing my albums and realized I haven't posted many of my favourites so I need to get them out of their albums and take pictures. Here's to a great 2011!

2 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

perfect gift!

Unknown said...

I got a fab tea maker that I adore, so I know how you feel. Enjoy!!